Final paper submission
If you submitted a IEEE PES Transactions Paper, you do not need to do anything more.
If you submitted a Regular/Student paper, and it has been accepted, reviewers comments have been included at the bottom of the acceptance email. Please carefully consider these comments when preparing the final manuscript.
We would like to ask that you ensure you check the following details before uploading your final paper.
Please note that you must still follow the procedure outlined below:
- The paper must not exceed 6 pages in length.
- The paper must strictly follow the PowerTech Part 4b template for Conference Papers (please read instructions).
- The file must converted to PDF and must be checked for compatibility using the IEEE PDF eXpress service. The conference ID is 42087X.
THESE GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED to ensure your paper is suitable for upload to IEEE Xplore following the conference.
Once this is completed, please complete the following steps no later than 31 March 2019:
- Visit the OpenConf submission site.
- Click <Upload File>
- Complete the remaining fields using your previous submission ID and password.
- Upload your IEEE PDF eXpress validated file (PID#######.pdf).
- Click <Submit Copyright> to complete the IEEE Copyright Form: use your previous submission ID and password.
- (only for Student paper: please click <Edit submission> to check that “Student” is correctly indicated in the field <Position/Title:> for each student author of the paper).
- At least one author of each accepted conference paper or Transactions paper for presentation must register for the meeting and pay the appropriate fee.
- Conference papers, or Transactions paper abstracts, will not be released for publication in the IEEE PowerTech 2019 Proceedings or scheduled for presentation unless the fee is paid.
- Registration deadline for authors may be earlier than the general registration deadline. Additional information about the meeting will be posted as it becomes available on the conference web site.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference